RIDHA DENTAL HYGIENIST OF THE YEAR AWARD
The person who has quietly or not so quietly given countless hours of time. Please nominate your candidate for the Rhode Island Dental Hygienist of the Year based on the following criteria:
• 10 or more years of continuous membership in RIDHA
• Personifies the ideal dental hygienist through association, community and personal commitments
• Active member of RIDHA
• Significant contributions to RIDHA (either through holding office or working on committees)
SYLVIA ROSENTHAL MEMORIAL MEMBERSHIP AWARD
This award is in recognition of Sylvia’s lifelong commitment to being member of both the American and Rhode Island Dental Hygienists’ Association.
Sylvia touched all she met with her warm smile and quick wit. She was and continues to be an inspiration because of her devotion to dental hygiene. Many will share stories of her imparting pearls of oral health wisdom to all she met. Because of Sylvia’s strong belief of advancing one’s educational knowledge, this award will be funded by a percentage from profits received from all continuing educational programs sponsored by RIDHA. This award will be given annually.
To be considered for this award, you must be registered and present at the November Brunch meeting. This award will be chosen by a random drawing in three categories:
• Recent graduate: within 2yrs prior to November meeting date
• Member who has held continual membership status for minimum of 10yrs
• Any member present at the November meeting
• No current officer, trustee, or committee member shall be eligible for consideration.